Amy Wolff, Don't Harsh My Mellow, Summer Dreamin, Hello Cutie
Allison Pennington, Word-Beachy Edition
Mommyish, Itty Bitty Brads
Lynnmarie, Abigail
Little Butterfly Wings, Amaze Yourself
July17 M3
LynnG and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      I Just LOVE Your Layout!...That Beautiful Large Family Photo!...It's Just Perfect!...It Gave Me Goosebumps!...I Just See The Love & Warm Family Feelings There!...Brilliant Way To Spend Some Family Time!...Love The Sunglasses BG Paper!...& Your Film Strip Of B&W Photos!...Wonderfully Created & Composed!...LOVE This!...:bk...
      Electra likes this.
    • Smwhite
      This is so beautiful! I love that you're savoring the last days on the coast before moving. Beautiful photos and layout!
      Electra likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love this - so sorry you have to move away from the beach. I love the color with the b&w. We have a redhead too!
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What absolutely gorgeous photographs! I love the big photo flanked by the smaller ones! :bk:bk
      Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful family page. The beach is a special place so I can understand all the smile. Love the sunglass strip at the bottom of the layout. So appropriate.
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the mix of b&w and that gorgeous color pic!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I had to check again to see if this is really you! This is fabulous, and the most subdued in color page I have seen you create! I am wowed though at the crisp big picture, it really stands out! love the horizontal filmstrip! Thank you for playing along with me too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    296.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).