bcnatty, Oct 1, 2018
Description:
Designed by Soco and Nini Goes Digi
Far Far Away Collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Far-Far-Away-Collection.html
Rebecca McMeen
Travel Sketches - Towns
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Travel-Sketches-Towns.html
tracymonica, mirjam and weaselwatchr like this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow, that is AMAZING how you connected the photo to the sketches. I'm still trying to figure out how you did that. Great photo and wonderful journaling.
      bcnatty likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so amazing! I love the photograph and that background paper is awesome!! Congrats to your daughter!!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      well isnt this a whole lotta wow!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • umyesh
      What an amazing story and what a beautiful way you've documented it! Truly inspiring. I love the sketch and the photo from behind. Perfect title, too. Thanks for hosting the challenge!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a striking and unique page- perfectly done!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is fantastic - amazing how the photo lines up so perfectly with the background paper. I love that your daughter had the courage to do this - hope it is a wonderful experience!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • Tiff
      Oh wow! This is so creative. I love how you matched the colors in the overlays to the colors in your photo. I'm putting that set on my wishlist!
      bcnatty likes this.
    • julianz
      WOW what a stand out page. The way you've connected the sketch and photo is mind boggling. At first I didn't realise the sketches were a product, I thought you'd done some clever styling on a photo.
      bcnatty likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bcnatty
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).