Kim Jensen SOSN today only half price!
Stapled Sequins 1 – Autumn
Stringbats 12 – Autumn Leaves
Torn Tape Dates 3
Watercolor Autumn
Also used but not on sale:
Scrapping With Liz
Journal Writing Shape Templates
Journaling: These two were both born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. How can they be so different from each other? Yes, it looks like they are innocently snuggling outside in the back yard, but what you don't see is the rain. (Look closely at the reflection in the window though and you can see glimpses of it!) Rain is a rare occurrence in Las Vegas. When it rains, it is usually a hard, fast, quick rain often resulting in flooding because so much comes down so quickly. Today, was a glorious thunderstorm with loud claps of thunder and bright spurts of lightening in the middle of a downpour! To Cynjyn and I it was glorious and we loved every second of it. To Jaxon, it was somewhat terrifying and he did not appreciate it! Regardless, Cynjyn in her enthusiasm grabbed his hand and they went out back to enjoy it. Cynjyn is laughing and loving it, Jaxon is not wanting to get wet and wanting to go back inside. In the end, the quick storm was enjoyed by an aunt an a nephew and they both got some much loved snuggle time in! September 2021
    • zinzilah
      some pictures are even more lovely when you get the back story, what a cherished memory it will be.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      This is a sweet story...and so descriptive!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • jk703
      What a great story behind the photos! I love that she's hugging him! I love a good thunderstorm - always have! The only downer is that I have GIANT trees on my lot and do wonder if they would ever fall (though are are hardy and healthy coming from 50 years ago!). This is perfection!
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Sep 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).