Say what?

Say what?
weaselwatchr, Jan 31, 2017
Description:
Kim Jensen Because I said sew
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Because-I-Said-Sew.html
etc by Danyale On the Street We Live Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/On-the-Street-We-Live-Kit.html

Did you hear that explosion yesterday? They say it was coming from a tv, whatever that is. At least we survived again
unscathed.
Oh no! They started a new project! Why are they doing that? They should just hire someone!
There seem to be a lot of cats here. Why are there so many cats?
Why is the man making a fire so close to us? Is he trying to burn us down? Thank goodness he has not succeeded yet!
They seem to leave a lot but they always come back. Why don’t they take the cat’s with them? At least the lady that
visits the cats is nice.
These people have lived here a long time. At least we don’t have to worry about them moving anytime soon.
Why do they insist on putting holes in us without our permission? To make matters worse they decorate us however they want with out consulting us! The nerve of them!
MrsPeel and gwtwred like this.
    • gwtwred
      This is so funny! What an awesome take on the challenge! I love all of the thought bubbles.
    • MrsPeel
      ahahahahahahah this is absolutely hilarious and LOVE love LOVE those houses paired with the speech bubbles!!!!!!!!!!! Knowing you guys, the journaling turns even better..... I can amost picture those walls alone with the cats when you go wandering the world.... LOVE the page Donna!!!!!!! thanks so so much for playing!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • KimJ
      LOL So fun and creative, Danica! Love the storytelling and the terrific use of product to illustrate it! Awesome page!
    • patsyt
      This is so cool! I love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    weaselwatchr
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).