CaroB71

Save The Rhino

Save The Rhino
CaroB71, Nov 7, 2020
Description:
This is my page for the November photography challenge... The rhino - something that reminds me of the beauty of my country (South Africa). But it makes me sad to see the rhino without their horns :( However de-horning is part of the effort to protect these magnificent animals from poachers.

Kit: The Bright Side by the Lilypad Designers
Claire Grantham and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Stunning photo, so well done!
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • Annsofie
      Love your layout, it really highlights your photo. And it’s crazy that it’s necessary to de-horn them for saving them :(
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Definitely hard to see these magnificent animals without their horns! But I hope the efforts pay off for them in the end. Gorgeous page and photo and TFS this message!
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • jk703
      This is lovely, and causes a bit of sadness for me looking at the photo too! I do hope that it helps them in the end, and one day they can have their horns back with no repercussions! Beautifully scrapped!
      CaroB71 likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Oh I didn't know that is why they get de-horned. How sad, that we have to harm animals for something we don't need. I love your layout, the framing of the photo is very cool. The painty background is great.
      CaroB71 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    CaroB71
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).