Pups_r_Paps

Sandi-Patty

Sandi-Patty
Pups_r_Paps, Dec 28, 2016
Description:
Journaling:

Christian singer Sandi Patty, retiring after a 90 city tour, performed at Grove City Church of the Nazarene on November 3, 2016. My sister got tickets for the three of us, including my mother, to attend. It was a “packed” sanctuary and traffic was horrendous, not to mention the sun in my sister’s eyes as she was trying to navigate the freeway, but everything was so worth the effort. Fantastic evening.
1. Happy my sister saw the announcement about Sandy’s “Farewell Tour” and bought tickets without asking first.
2. Grateful that my 101 year old mother was able to attend and seemed to enjoy herself.
3. Inspired by the wonderful music and the story of Sandi’s journey.
11/3/16

CREDITS: “Time Teller”, etc by Danyale; “It Was Worth It”, Dawn Inskip; “Just Breathe”, Little Butterfly Wings
LynnG likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh, it sounds like a wonderful time for everyone! It's nice to read about you, your sister and mother going out and enjoying a show and each other! I love the red tones and the golds! Thank you for including the journaling, my eyes appreciate it! :) I'm so happy you shared this for my journaling challenge! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Dec 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).