Carefree Template by NBK Design
Art Crush #42 Papers and Artsy Bits & Pieces by NBK Design
Art Crush #48 Alpha by NBK Design
Wordart from Art Crush #6 and Sunnyside by NBK Design
Markusss Font by NBK Design
Other font: Pea Chrissi
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh Angela this is darling!! Love the title work but my heart is melting with that adorable photo!! Thank you for playing Ali g with Nicole’s Birthday slow scrap and joining in the chat!!
    • mcurtt
      I'm so glad you are scrapping with older pics of your family. That look and smile on your DD's face tells it all.
    • MrsPeel
      awww this is super cute overload!!!!! LOVE love LOVE!!!!!! Sarita also had jelly sandals... hers here are beautiful but what is magnificent is her whole smile, the face, the body language!!!!! gorgeous page .... I need to come back because I just spotted more of you that I NEEd to stop in with time, I haven';t slept yet, woke up yesterday at 5 am ....so am gonna sleep a couple of hours (hopefully) and come back...this is gorgeous!!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
      Huge huge HUggzz
      [​IMG]
    • SeattleSheri
      Aw, look at that super cute smile! It makes my heart melt. Such a fabulous page!
    • scribler
      This is absolutely such a sweet page! Love your use of paper!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).