Meredith78

Samuel Needs All The Things

Samuel Needs All The Things
Meredith78, Aug 14, 2017
Description:
All supplies from Mommyish - Stationery Addict kit.
Gary Oxlade likes this.
    • bellbird
      gee i knew consumerism was starting earlier these days but i think we have a new winner! at least he went to sleep, i remember thinking i'd pay anything for DD to sleep past 45mins at a time back then and he certainly has some cute stuff - and this page is cute too, fab mix of patterns and the flower cluster and scatter are the perfect finishing touches!
    • EHStudios
      That's awesome! I have fun watching my baby cousin Lucas do the same thing, lol! Love your big title here too!
    • Meredith78
      @bellbird - I wasn’t quite sure how the flowers would work with “boy” layouts but I’ve decided to embrace it because, well, they’re my pages too! We still take all these toys with us when we go out.

@EHStudios - babies really are quite fun little creatures. Thanks for the title love! I’ve only recently starting using alphas on my layouts and it’s fun to experiment.
      bellbird and EHStudios like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Meredith78
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).