rlucasmn

SamePeopleDifferentPlace_MOC10_Day10

SamePeopleDifferentPlace_MOC10_Day10
rlucasmn, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
The Lilypad Collabs - Treasured People: https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Treasured-The-People.html background papers, paints, flowers, people, clips, alpha - total of 13 individual elements used, some multiple times.
How my photos relate? These are special family vacation trips over the years.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      I like your take on this challenge, using favorite vacations as your common theme. It looks like your family has had some wonderful vacations!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Robin, I wish I could express with the right words the magnitude of, not just the page, the marvellous pieces of life you always give us and this is such a precious one, but also your comment in the thread....... it means the WORLD to me that you enjoyed scrapping the challenge, to get someone like you thanking us for a challenge is the best present you can give me. :) sometimes I think people get a bit lost on the understanding of what a challenge is.... it is meant to make you think, change and go outside of our usual...and sometimes we enjoy more, others less, but finding a beautiful thank you from you means that I am doing something right :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      LOVe the photo with the tie die t shirts especially!!! all of them are beautiful, beautiful people, beautiful places, and the choice of elements is brilliant, Love this all over!!!!!
      If you guys ever see yourselves around my parts of the world, let us know, would love to meet you in person!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).