zanthia122

Salty

Salty
zanthia122, Jul 3, 2016
Description:
Template by Scrapping with Liz
Just Jaimee - Storyteller June 2016
    • jbusselv
      Love this! The photo and the view is breathtaking!
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to this page!!!!!!!!! the photo is so beautiful, and the way you put the page together in 100% beauty and perfection! Love how delicately you embellished, the smaller photos are gorgeous too and love the way you layered them, more than perfect alpha for the page....all over awesome page!!!! where is it?
      anyway, awesome page!!!
    • cfile
      great page and use of the template. Love the large photo and the smaller ones with your little's hands. Perfect title work too!!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Just gorgeous! That big photo and the blues in it with the kit and papers is perfect.
    • zanthia122
      @MrsPeel This is the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jk703
      Gorgeous! I love the big photo and her cute little kid hands! Your clusters on the top and right are perfect with you all in the big photo - a nice perspective and design! Thanks for playing along!
    • Spacecadetswife
      Neat photo! I remember visiting the salt flats when I was about your children's age--eons ago. :rolleyes:
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    zanthia122
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    348.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).