Pachimac

Salinas Auto Court

Salinas Auto Court
Pachimac, Apr 12, 2016
Description:
My first layout for The Lily Pad!

This is a page commemorating the auto court (motel for travelers) that my Great Grandparents ran in the 20's and early 30's.

Kit is Lifetime, by Etc by Danyale
    • Lindzee
      What a beautiful place. Lovely layout highlighting this wonderful memory.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Oh my goodness! Salinas!! What a great page of memories, and Shakeys!! I miss that pizza soooooooooooo much! Welcome to the Pad, and I hope this is the first of many to come!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @Lindzee Thank you so much for the greeting and comment on my layout. I am pretty proud of it. I've been working really hard on "artsy" stuff. I'm more a clean and graphic scrapper as a whole.
    • Pachimac
      @AnneofAlamo Thank you so much!! Yeah, we used to go to Shakey's after softball every weekend - LOVED their pizza. Hated that they took over the auto court land...but it's better than it being in a state of disrepair like it was for years.
    • pagefrocks
      great blending . . . I love the combination of patterned papers here!
    • carilyne
      Wow all the blending and masks -- it is a cool layout. I'm going to be watching and learning from you. What a fun page as well.
    • jk703
      Awww, Susan! This is so pretty! I love the blend and it's so delicate. Perfect for a remembering page! The pink is a perfect touch!
    • KatrinaHunt13
      holy cow!!!! I wish I could do this type of layout!! Amazing!!!
    • enjoyyourpix
      You nailed the "artsy" look. That blending is super!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).