SharLamb

SahlinStudioChallenge_02-20_FromWashington

SahlinStudioChallenge_02-20_FromWashington
SharLamb, Feb 6, 2020
Description:
sahlinstudio_1feb20template_psd Thank you!
sahlinstudio_summercamp_paper2
sahlinstudio_summercamp_wooddisc
sahlinstudio_summercamp_leaf1
sahlinstudio_summercamp_leaves
sahlinstudio_summercamp_pinecone
sahlinstudio_summercamp_stick
sahlinstudio_summercamp_twine
sahlinstudio_whispersfall_8
Photo by me
Fonts: Babas Neue; Melonade; DJBMiss Liz
JennFort likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my goodness, the mountain is out today! I laughed and laughed, we lived in SEattle back in the 70s, and my Dad never saw Mt. Rainier...my mom would see it on her walk and run home, and by the time he got out of the apartment, the clouds would cover it! (we were waiting for housing in Alaska, and he would pop in every few months). Funny funny to read it on your page!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Anne, we had the same experience in Alaska with Denali! Biggest mountain in the US, and where we were staying had a view of it, but it didn't "come out," so we teased our hosts about the hoax all the Alaskans were playing on us. But on another trip there, we got to see it in all its glory...and worth the anticipation, for sure. Glad this brought a memory and smile to you. BTW, The Mountain has NOT been out for awhile. We have been engulfed with THICK gray clouds and heavy rain for days...more coming tomorrow.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).