tinkerbell1112

Sahlin Temp March 21

Sahlin Temp March 21
tinkerbell1112, Mar 7, 2021
Description:
Holly Days Elements and Papers by Sahlin Studio
March 21 Template by Sahlin Studio
    • JenEm
      The colors of your page are so perfectly themed for your photos. I loved reading your journaling. Your daughter did a great job with her troop level project. Congratulations! You must be so proud of her! Love the way you have documented this! :)
    • Dalis
      oh wow!!!!!! I love that your community embraced her project, that must have been such an amazing feeling of unity and family. Your pics are adorable too!!! Look at all those boxes!
    • HeatherB
      Wow, what an amazing accomplishment! For years we participated in Operation Christmas Child by building a box from each of our boys given to a boy that was their same age, to give them some perspective on giving selflessly and being creative in choosing what to give. But this takes things to a whole new level!! Way to go, and love the photos of the process and the whole page design. Fantastic!! And congrats on the Froggy Fav from Dalis here! :)
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Dalis wow! thank you for the froggy favorite :) That really means a lot to me!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @tinkerbell1112 I love this page so much, the intention, the pics, the community involvement.
    • MrsPeel
      I don't have much time (Sarita is forcing me to take breaks of the computer after my near death thing last month) but HAD to come tell you how much I love you, your pages and how this is one of the things (and you are of of the people) that keeps me hanging on, loving and being hopeful and knowing the world can really be a better place. Will make time for a proper catch up!!!!! love YOU!!!
      [​IMG]
    • mmbstaley
      Wow! great job! that is a lot of work, and it is great that you recorded it and noted how she had to do things differently because of the pandemic. We've packed a few OCC boxes over the years, but 80 boxes is a lot! Perfect kit to use and I love that photo of her with all of the packed boxes and how you used the frame on top to showcase her.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).