trekmom

Sahlin Studios Template Challenge April BST

Sahlin Studios Template Challenge April BST
trekmom, Apr 20, 2021
Description:
For this page I used the beautiful template provided and only Sahlin Studios products: Welcome Paper 1 and OWHD2 Banner 2.
These are older photos from the team's pre-season game. In case you want to know, yes, the mascot got in trouble for pretending to eat the kid's head. That was silly, the photos are hilarious. The kid loved it and so did his parents. We are season ticket holders at the AHL team farm team for the New York Islanders. There are no games to attend this season for obvious reasons, we watch them online. The font is called New York Islanders.
    • JenEm
      Your photos do a great job telling the story. You captured some great action shots! Love your point form journaling and blended background photo. (I too think the mascot "eating" that kid's head is funny!):giggle
      trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Such cool photos!! And omgosh, he got in trouble for that...so silly!! Perfectly scrapped page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @JenEm Thank you. I miss my team and going to games. I made a get well page for the former president of our booster club with all the photos of the team and I swear they all look babies to me. One kid looks like a corn fed 12 year old, not like the bearded Viking king in this page, who is a twenty something man child. Trust me on this.
      @IntenseMagic Thank you. This was fun.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous set of photos
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, I tried asking them to skate slower but you know, lol. Trust me, I took a lot of blurry photos.
    • Nemla
      Wow, I can see you must miss the live action. Great page, with super photos.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Nemla Thank you, I do miss being there and cheering loudly for my team who sadly stinks this season.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).