trekmom

Sahlin Studios March Template Challenge George Washington And The Wombat

Sahlin Studios March Template Challenge George Washington And The Wombat
trekmom, Mar 15, 2021
Description:
A little backstory to the wombat. My daughter made a quilt for her cousin's third birthday. The theme was Australian animals. She even made a picture book to go with it. Wombat was our favorite and I bought her this stuffed wombat. I know, why does an young adult need a stuffed animal? Anyway, we put Wombat up on the top of the cat tower and George thought it was another animal in the house. He was super angry. Throwing down. I finally grabbed Wombat and gave George a friendly rub, after that he figured he could live with this.
Everything is from Sahlin Studios.
The beautiful template.
Sweet Story telling Confetti.
MSa Collab I Heart This.
After the rain Arrows.
Wings button 1.
Country Road: Word Art This is My Story and Love this.
JennFort likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Great story, and page! I am glad they put aside their differences, LOL.
      trekmom likes this.
    • zinzilah
      GW is a gorgeous creature, his fur is so beautiful, is it steel gray as it seems in the pictures, he is like a panther. Love the one that looks like wombat is whispering secrets to George.
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That is a funny story! I thought it was a real animal before I read your story. George is beautiful and it looks like they get along just fine now. I love your layout!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @michele hillam Thank you so much.
      @zinzilah Thank you very much. George could pass for a Russian Blue, he is a steel gray, sleek panther of a cat. He is very much a momma's boy.
      @garrynkim I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you, I am quite biased about my George, he is a piece of work and a charmer.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).