trekmom

Sahlin Studios February Template Challenge Dahlia Darling

Sahlin Studios February Template Challenge Dahlia Darling
trekmom, Feb 21, 2021
Description:
Along with the lovely template from Sahlin Studios, I used:
Bella Gypsy: Oh My Heart: XP8, XP7, XP2 and XP1. 1b paint, and paint 2. Bella Gypsy: Fish Are Friends: Solid 6.
Forever Joy: Pink Lemonade Solids 8.
A Pennington Kitty Solids 4.
NBK Electric Youth PP Solids 8.
sahlink, JennFort and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Fabulous! love dahlias, make me think of my childhood, my aunt (like a mother for me) was a big gardener and animal lover, and she used to plant in pots some bulbs instead of an outside garden, because of the cats and a husky that were our pets, so she tried to create a happy world being everyone happy. Back to your layout, love the bright color scheme, the use of the doodles and painting and the awesome use of the papers, nice cut-outs, beautifully done!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @G.J. Thank you, I certainly enjoyed reading about your aunt. She's my kind of gal. Thank you for your kind words. Next year, I will remember to dig up those dahlia tubers and save them because you can do that. I had a tough autumn and didn't save my canna or dahlia tubers but I got seeds from the cannas.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).