flowersgal, Jul 24, 2020
Description:
Sahlin Studio Challenge - July 2020
Credits:
Sahlin Studio - Winter Stories kit; 7-July20 challenge template
    • trekmom
      Beautiful photos, what a stunning page.
    • mcurtt
      Great bird page, a lovely assortment. And I like the pic of DH peering outdoors. BTW... That isn't a red-headed woodpecker. Those birds are quite large and their entire head, and neck and the top of their body is red. This looks like a red-bellied woodpecker. Pretty bird. :-)
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - thanks for the correction. You have a good eye. Jim is always telling me this (red-bellied) but I see the red on the head and so usually revert to calling them that. They love our suet feeder but usually hide in the back and so are hard to photograph from my window.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Donitab
      Beautiful photos. I would never get anything done what with watching the birds if I had that variety! Your silver and white lets those red birds shine.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      This is gorgeous. I love the journaling and series of photos. I wish I could get photos of the birds I see in our garden, but they are always too far away. Really nice how you have kept the page neutral to allow the photos to shine.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What fantastic pictures! Love seeing all of the birds.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • JenEm
      You have captured some amazing photo's. Is that a woodpecker I spy at the feeder? Like you, I also keep my camera handy but am not always quick enough to get a good shot! Beautifully documented, and the grey and silver colors do a great job of conveying the winter theme. Love!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @JenEm - yes, it is a woodpecker. I am told that this one is a red-bellied woodpecker. He comes fairly often but likes to hide from me behind the suet and I am shooting through a window. Doesn't make for the best photos but I keep trying.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).