RJMJ

Sahlin Studio-August Template Challenge-Daisy-Do

Sahlin Studio-August Template Challenge-Daisy-Do
RJMJ, Aug 29, 2018
Description:
Thank You For Another Wonderful Template Challenge...I Pretty Much Stuck To The Original Design Of The Template...This Is Not Something That I Usually Do...I Usually Change A Lot Of Things In My Layout But This Time I Liked The Original Design Of The Template Very Much The Only Thing That I Really Changed Is That I Moved The Bottom Main Portion Mostly Towards The Middle Of The Layout..I Really Enjoyed Working With Your Template...It Totally Inspired Me To Create My Finished Layout...

*For My Daisy-Do Layout-I Used:

*Sweet Storytelling/Treasured Moments/Snapshots/A Wonderful Day/Blessed/Word Art Princess Talk:
All Kits Are By Sahlin Studio
*August '18 Template-Sahlin Studio
*August-Word Art-Word Art World(1 Item Used)
sahlink, JennFort, BevG and 1 other person like this.
    • BevG
      Hmmm - I think I need to go get this template!! Beautiful blending and I love the colors you chose - the whole thing looks like a flower. So pretty!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • heathert
      Wow, this layout is really striking--just love how you've played with opacities, and the sense of opening it gives the page. Finger-pointed!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Wow!...Thank You So Very Much For Choosing My Layout To Be Featured In The "Finger-Pointing" For August 30th!!!...
      :cloud9 :dance :clappy :circles
    • sahlink
      WOW!!! So beautiful. I love the blending and the word art you used. How incredible to really make this template your own. ♥♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    514.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).