tinkerbell1112

Sahlin - Feb 2021 Challenge

Sahlin - Feb 2021 Challenge
    • melidy
      Beautiful!! I love the doodles and your colour choices.
    • norton94
      Amazing photos and page! What fun fun fun. Did I read this right - you did 4 parks in one day?! How is that even possible? We did park hopper and went to 2 parks - got there at opening and left after fireworks. We still didn't do everything!!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @norton94 Yes! You read that right. We may have cheated a bit. It's always been something I've wanted to do and we had a Feb 2021 trip planned where I was going to do it where all you do is one ride and one food item at each park, but that was planeed pre-Covid. I still wanted to do it, so we did a Private VIP tour. This way we skipped all lines and didn't have to take transportation or go through security at each place. We did it between the hours of 9:45 when we were picked up and 7pm when Epcot closed. So kind of cheating to pay for it, but still did it! And once Covid restrictions are gone I'll try it again the regular way!
      norton94 likes this.
    • designerbrittney
      What a fun tour! I didn't even know that existed!! Love this LO too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Feb 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).