mcurtt

Sahin-Designs_2019-08_August_Day1_web

Sahin-Designs_2019-08_August_Day1_web
mcurtt, Aug 6, 2019
Description:
Sahin Designs - White Christmas, Monochrome Fall, Brightside, Glitz, Happy Birthday.

Journaling reads: We had a particularly difficult winter this year.. Arctic air blasts made it impossible to be outdoors for more than a couple of minutes at a time. As a result of this, we lost a number of trees and shrubs that were not able to withstand the brutal cold. But even in death we see life. Sprouts shooting off from the base
of this burning bush and mushrooms taking hold on the dead branches. Life is everywhere.
KarenB likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Wonderful big photo and loved reading your story!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Marilyn, what a fantastic photo and interesting and profound journaling. Almost every winter we lose something in our yard but then there is always the one that we think is gone that sprouts new growth and is lovely the next summer. I like the way you did your title with the dual labels. That's a trick I might "borrow" from you.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @bcgal00 @flowersgal Thank you! Our biggest loss is a 150 - 250 year old burr oak tree that is massive. As far as we can tell, there is one branch that has some life to it. Nothing else... We are doing the "wait & see" approach this year, it will be devastating when we cut it down.
    • KarenB
      Gorgeous! Great photo and I love your journaling. The title looks fab :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).