Claire Grantham

Sahin Designs: March2021 - Bond - Daddy

Sahin Designs: March2021 - Bond - Daddy
Claire Grantham, Mar 20, 2021
Description:
I went with the word bond.
My Daddy and I have a really close bond and that is largely down to him. As an only female child, some dads might not have taken me to every single sporting event possible LOL. We love Soccer, NFL, Basketball, Golf, Skiing, Baseball, Tennis, Cricket, Horse Racing, Motor Racing.. I mean it would probably be easier to list what we don't love! He is also a huge music fan. He is also not genre based, he will listen to absolutely anything and thanks to him, so will I!
Since moving to NYC he calls me randomly, sometimes to shoot the breeze and other times to talk through a sporting event.
Love him to pieces, he is a unique and special man.

I used all Sahin Designs -
June 2020 Layout Templates
Life, Love, Soul Bundle
esahin, LynnG and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      Claire, you are indeed blessed to have such a special Dad. Your love for him shines through in the photos, and in your beautiful page. Gorgeous page! :)
    • Claire Grantham
      @JenEm thank you, that's so sweet. I do love him, I hope I can see my parents this year. A whole year not seeing them has been very hard!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).