RJMJ

Sabrina Dupre-Love Our Designers-March 8th-Fall-Captured

Sabrina Dupre-Love Our Designers-March 8th-Fall-Captured
RJMJ, Mar 9, 2020
Description:
I'm Just A Bit Late Posting My Sabrina Dupre Layout...Honestly,I Don't Have A Lot Of Her Product...& It Was Quite A Challenge To Figure Out How To Design A Layout With This Certain Theme [Being In This Case Fall...Since It Was Close To The Most Elements & Papers Of Sabrina's That I Have...]...While Trying To Balance The Composition & Element Count!!...I Ended Up Using 12 Of Sabrina's Elements/Papers & 10 Of The Same TLP Collab Belonging To Misc. Lilypad Designers...So...Technically...There Is More Of Sabrina's Stuff Than Not!...Yikes!!!...I Mean...I Love Creating Fall Layouts...But Having To Create One Like This Was A Very Different Idea/Way To Approach Creating A Layout...I Have To Say That It Was Very Interesting & I Did Learn Some Things!...And If You Are Learning Something Creatively Speaking...That Means You Have Expanded Your Own Capabilities...So For Me...It Can't Be Bad Now Can It?...:agree...

To Create My Fall:Captured Layout-I Used:

*Capturing Fall/We Are Storytellers/Hello Friend-Sabrina Dupre
*Capturing Fall-Collab-Misc-The Lilypad
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wowzers! this is absolutely stunning. So eye-catchingly beautiful with the gorgeous colours and the way you put falling leaves in front of the photos and that superb cluster on there finishes the page wonderfully
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina Dupre
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: