Serena

RTG Challenge TLP

RTG Challenge TLP
Serena, Sep 3, 2017
Description:
My entry for the Getting Creative with Templates! challenge from the chat with our lovely Cyn! ^.^

I used this template found here:

[​IMG]

On the right and made it my own. :)

Credits:

Just Jaimee: Ready To Go Week 32, Storyteller June 2017 Week 24 Ready to Go, Storyteller September 2017, Color Me Happy,

Allison Pennington: Plot Points: Elements

Amber LaBau: One in Eight | Elements

Memory Pockets Monthly: Narrative

Lynn Marie: This Week Daily/Weekly Cards

One Little Bird: Life in Pieces Elements

Thank you for looking! :D
Gary Oxlade and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      This is awesome!! I totally didn't think of using one of Just Jaimee's!! I love all your photos :) the one with your son in the pilots seat is so cool!! How badly did he want to push all of the buttons LOL!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 I loooove her ready to go's and I've been collecting but not using. LOL! Duuuuh, Serena. The pilot was saying hello to him and then said "come sit up here!!!" and put him in the seat and then was like "Be my co-pilot!!" and was putting his hands up there and Jace was FREAKED OUT.. lol! But when the pilot said I could take a photo, Gizmo struck a pose very carefully. He was scared while in there but then afterward was bragging. hehe!! He's so funny!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Serena You guys has a cool pilot!!! I don't blame him for being nervous at all, but he doesn't look nervous at all in that photo! And now he has the photo to backup his bragging rights LOL!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Memory Motivators
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    838 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).