Documented Today Templates
by Lynn Grieveson,
Europa Worn Photos
by Lynn Grieveson,
Off The Grid: Bundle
by Rachel Jefferies
LynnG likes this.
    • MiekSter
      Poor Annie... My heart breaks, hugs for you!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MiekSter THANKS! This is a few days after the fact so it wasn't all "angry" and "red". She is feeling better every day.
    • Tree City
      Oh @Dalis I'm so sorry! I want to (gently) give her a good pat behind the ears. I'm glad she's feeling better every day, and I hope you're handling it well. (I know I'd be stressed out.)
      Dalis likes this.
    • KAPOH
      Your background shows how you are feeling about this horrible event. I'm happy to know she is better. Here's hoping she'll be fully recovered soon. It is important to scrap the bad events as well as the good ones. Sometimes it helps to just get the anger out.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KAPOH Yes, the chaos of the background was intentional. I usually don't do much loose thread but I added those with the indication of all 100+ stitches our baby got.
    • Oldenmeade
      The poor darling girl! And how traumatic for all of you. I hope she makes a full recovery xx
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Oldenmeade It's been so hard on everyone including our other dog that just wants to lick her and lay next to her and Annie doesn't want anything to do with her.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh, I'm so sorry your poor Annie has been having such a rough time. :( Hoping the sweet thing is all better soon. It's so sad when they're under the weather. :(
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns That's why I have been away, she got attacked by another dog. We don't know the circumstances since she was at the sitter's house. She is much better now and we are hoping for an almost full recovery. She has a little limp.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Oh no! The poor thing! She has to be traumatized, then! One of my dogs (a long time ago) was attacked and chewed up badly by a neighbor's dog. I'm SO sorry! Give her a (gentle) hug for me. :beat:beat:beat
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Aug 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).