klee73010

Rory Then and Now

Rory Then and Now
klee73010, Sep 30, 2016
Description:
When you were born, you were so hard to handle. Your birth was a traumatic experience for you and me, and you were born at a time that was dark for our family. You were in a lot of pain and colicky, and we were frustrated with not knowing how to help you. We struggled through the first few months to make sure you were able to get enough to eat, and not touched in any way that would cause you any pain. You were so different than Kaydence, and we were really unsure how to handle things. It took us several months to be “on track”. Today, you are still my biggest challenge, but you are also a great joy. Your smile and excitement about life is infectious. You are goofy and sweet. Your cuddles are the best. You are extremely curious and ask questions about everything. It is hard to keep you focused sometimes, but when we can, your perseverance pays off, and we get an elated little boy. You try so hard to please us. You love playing with your sister, and doing everything she does, and struggle with understanding that you are not quite as big as her. Please don’t grow up too fast in your eagerness! Though you are trying at times, I will miss you being my little boy.

Font: Waterlily; Artsy Journal Template 26 by Scrapping with Liz; Now and Then collab by Little Butterfly Wings and Etc by Danyale
Danyale likes this.
    • angiekey
      I love, love, LOVE that you've captured the rough stuff and been honest about how hard it was. Imagine someday when your son is a parent, and he's struggling through those early newborn challenges, how connected he'll feel to you, knowing you went through it with him. This is what I love about scrapbooking!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • amandac
      Awww sometimes the greatest challenges bring our greatest delights .... gorgeous page and beautiful, heartfelt words!!!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • corsicar
      So beautiful to write your memories in a letter to your son! Something to treasure and share.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • gwtwred
      This is just beautiful journaling -- so poignant and honest. I also love how you arranged the photos in the middle of the layout and used the journaling to frame them. What a beautiful way to document your son's story!
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).