AJK, Feb 29, 2020
Description:
Lynnemarie: M3Aug17
DInskip: M3May17, True Colors
SC: All the Feels
sketch from my Faith Journal.
Dalis and A-M like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is beautiful, Amanda! It reminds me of the Mangroves on the Barrier Islands.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Cherylndesigns yeah, it does a little bit, but this tree is massive. Standing by it my head would reach that large root on the right that bends to the viewer's right! Thank you for the kind comment.
    • Dalis
      I love your sketches soooo much!
      AJK likes this.
    • wombat146
      Stunning and beautiful layout Amanda! What a gorgeous tree! Love your page design and the quotes you used as well. Very creative, as always!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Dalis Thank you, Dalis. I do "visual notes" during sermons as I am not a great listener. This helps me focus on what is being said.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @AJK I used to do that at work and people were not very supportive. So I started call into the meetings instead of showing up.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Dalis lol!!! i KNOW. In "traditional", conservative churches I get a few looks. But I don't worry about it- ya can't live for everyone else's opinions, and these notes help me grow, so...:D
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @AJK Good for you! You do you!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Feb 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    331.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).