Pups_r_Paps

Roosters

Roosters
Pups_r_Paps, Jul 27, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: “Roosters” is a chain known for their jumbo chicken wings. They started in Dayton in 1988 and are mainly in Ohio with a few restaurants in Kentucky, West Virginia and Indiana. They advertise as “… a fun, family-friendly dining option with moderately priced meals served in a casual, sports-friendly atmosphere.” Since they aren’t in Florida and are a Columbus Crew supporter, I thought this would be the perfect place to try. I had the fried Mac & Cheese bites; Karon enjoyed the “Wedgie” salad with a side of tator tots; and we shared the mini corn dogs. Not bad! 6/13/18

CREDITS: PHOTOS - by me; "Roosters" LOGO from their website; QUOTE from Restaurant Business; KIT – “Sunny Side Up", Kristin Aagard; FONT - Candara Regular
    • KAPOH
      I'm hungry. Those pictures look yummy. Where's the nearest Rooster to me? Hey, not too far!!!!!
    • yellowpeep
      Holy cow, that's a lot of fried food. Must smell amazing in there! I love the bold orange stripes in your layout. When you have a moment, will you please add the credits to your description? I'd love to know what you used!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      how fn! Love the restaurant info and the great photos :) love the pops of red and orange yellow to accompanythe great photos.. the arrows pointing to the journaling and the word art terrific! I like you included their logo too.. looks like you had a fun dining experience. Thanks for joining in on the July Journaling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).