Roly Poly Fish Eggs
lorryfach, May 4, 2015
Description:

Dagmar told me that some dinosaurs could eat whole eggs in one gulp. I said lots of animals could do that, even humans! She didn’t believe me, so I had to take a picture the next time I found myself eating whole eggs. Fish eggs, of course, on my sushi!

Storyteller September 2014 - Scrapbooking bundle by Just Jaimee available at The LilyPad; Sushi Anyone? by Jacque Larsen available at The LilyPad; Fonts: SpecialElite-Regular
    • Hanazana1
      This page pops out of gallery Lorry!! So colorful and yummy!!! Love the circles with buttons and other goodies!! Looking really good!!
    • ashleywb
      This is so fun.  love the story and the symmetry of the page and all the fun colors and elements.  great page!
    • NancyBeck
      Silly me, I would have thought they were seeds!  Wonderful page, Lorry, I really like the split and colorful title treatment!
    • Dana
      very very cute! love your take on the speed scrap - and that's an adorable story! ha! i love how you've used jacque's cute paper pieces too!
    • MrsPeel
      love the creaticity you have Lorry!!!!!!!!!! not only you are so right on the eggs on onme go, but the perfect idea of the cirvles done like this for the isntruyctions...amazing!!!!!!!!! will be back later for a proper gallery visit, this is great!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    May 4, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: