MrsGaramer

Rojo

Rojo
MrsGaramer, Dec 18, 2016
Description:
This is the second of four (grandchildren) and is a Christmas present for my mother in law.

Credits:
Petticoat Rose by ForeverJoy Designs & Amber LaBau
Paperwhite {confetti} by Sara Gleason
CU/PU - Stylin' #221 - Vellum by Mommyish
Colorful Glitter Styles by Mommyish

Text: Rio Grande
paper on text is from A natural beauty kit from Kristin Cronin-Barrow not at lilypad
    • MrsPeel
      Sooooooo great to have you back!!!!!!! this is gorgeous!!!!! love the silhouette and the cluster, the font you used for his name is perfect together with the background paper, amazing present, I'm sure she will love it!!!!! question: any particular reason why you tittle this Rojo? you know it means red in Spanish, right? gorgeous gorgeous page no matter what the meaning, just curious!!!!
    • MrsGaramer
      @MrsPeel thank you, feels good to be scrapping again!! Rojo is Rowan's nickname though I pronounce it "ro joe". His favorite color is red though so I guess it was fate that his nickname is Rojo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww that is lovely!!!!!!!!!!! well, I know the present will be treasured!!!! will you being playing MOC? would be great to have you scrapping!!!!! I honestly can't wait for this year to end, though things are a bit better now, this year became a nightmare, the MOC is keeping me with my spirits high.... something good to look forward to, and will love seeing your pages!!!!! Hugggzzz
      MrsGaramer likes this.
    • MrsGaramer
      @MrsPeel I've had a similar year and I am soooo ready for it to be over. I am 100% ready for MOC. I can't wait!!!
    • Dalis
      These all are so precious!!!!!
    • cinna
      Love your title work!
      MrsGaramer likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    MrsGaramer
    Date:
    Dec 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).