dawninskip

Rodney

Rodney
dawninskip, Mar 8, 2017
Description:
Angelic Bundle, Dawn Inskip at The Lilypad https://the-lilypad.com/store/Angelic-Bundle.html
KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know I love all the way every element you make, every paper, every creation of yours is delightful...then when I see them in your pages, and feel the talent of yours to put stuff together, it makes me love the kits even more (like I never thought that could be possible!!!) the photo is so amazingly cute...I had to look twice from the thumbnail (my brain works very slow these days) so I de3cided to take a closer look because couldn't make what it was....Rodney is so cute!!!! funny I read he is an owl? is a baby am I right? that border with the layering/wavey composition is so gorgeous.... all together super awesome!!!!!!! now I want to grab this and go play! I need science to advance fast, maybe I could clone myself to scrap all your kits always!!!! LOL sharing this Into the March Froggy Faves!!!!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Ah Cyn @MrsPeel thanks so much, you always saye the kindest, sweetest things - and thank you so much for FF <3
      Rodney is a barn owl - just a few weeks old in this photo <3
    • Chippi
      Gosh this is cute! I love that adorable face and the diagonal-ish page design.
      I love it when designers showcase their own stuff, it lets us see how you see your kits!
    • londoncuppa
      That is just the most precious face EVER! Love this, Dawn! :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    dawninskip
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).