jam-on-toast

Roam the city Right

Roam the city Right
jam-on-toast, Jul 17, 2021
Description:
Scraplift from @zinzilah layout here and a remake of template mash challenge from MOC 9
Templates -freebies provided for the challenge:
Fiddlestick #74 by Fiddledeedee Designs and Midnight by Rachel Jefferies
Kits:
Today Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
Pocket Art Signature Kit 5 by Rachel Jefferies
Space to Breath Paper Set 1 by Rachel Jefferies

The right-hand side of the two-page layout documenting my adventures in Prague 15 years ago...
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful lift and wonderful page Olga. I love the flowers and vines and how your writing is sprinkled over the page mixed with word strips. Sorry you had pain with your feet walking around but so glad you changed your shoes to help with that! I have had 2 trips (both were to Vegas ha ha) where I had to get sneakers (running shoes) as the shoes I brought with me hurt my feet. So glad you had a lovely visit with your friend in Prague and your page with those wonderful earthy colors is so nice. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    • ArmyGrl
      Lol! So glad you changed into sneakers - may not be as fashionable - but nothing is more sexy than woman who is comfortable in her clothes.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    332.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).