corsicar

Roadtrip (MOC6 Day 26 heritage)

Roadtrip (MOC6 Day 26 heritage)
corsicar, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
ForeverJoy Designs & Studio Basic - Roadtrip
Fiddle-dee-dee Designs - Life is an Adventure (Dressed Up)
Allison Pennington, Little Butterfly Wings & Micheline Martin - Away We Go
Kristen Aagard - Outdoorsy: Camping
Paula Kesselring - City Maps 1
Font - Sanchez
Photo from Google

1998 was the year of our epic 4 month roadtrip across the USA. But we'd done cross country roadtrips several times before that, starting when me and J were only babies in the back of our minivan. After four kids, my family upgraded to a 33 foot Chieftain Winnebago. That opened up the country to us! We got to visit DC multiple times, see the space shuttle Endeavor launch from Cape Canaveral. witness the beginnings of the ISS from Houston, visit relatives all over the country, experience the freezing cold of a clear Yellowstone night, stargaze in the Arizona desert, pick apples in Illinois, ride a roller coaster in the Mall of America, take my Lola to Crater Lake, see a show at Circus Circus in Reno and countless other memories. During the long rides, we read books, watched videos, and did our schoolwork. I'm thankful that we had the opportunity to make America our classroom and I hope to give my family the same.
blueberries and Tree City like this.
    • Iowan
      This is enchanting, what a great way to see the country-the things you saw. Your kit/story match is perfect and your big cluster/grouping is brilliant. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      corsicar likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and journaling
      corsicar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).