RoadConstruction112020SLC
AnotherAmanda, Nov 8, 2020
Description:
Nov. 2020 - Scrap Lift Challenge - JK703
My inspiration layout -
[​IMG]

Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - The road work out front is way more interesting than zoom school, according to Ben 11/2020. Photos: 09/2020
Elements and Papers - Thanks But No (A Pennington), MMA We're All Connected (R Jefferies), Basically White, A Beautiful Mess (Pink Reptile Designs), Construction Zone (K Aagard)
Style - Shadow (Mommyish)
chastml and mirjam like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I agree with him lol!! What a fun page!! I love the flow across the page and that great title work!!
    • jk703
      I love that you put the photos so it looks like he is looking right at the truck in the layout! My boys were obsessed with Construction Equipment! I would agree, zoom school is hard and hard to capture your attention! Nice lift!
    • cfile
      love your lift of Jenn' page and love the photos of Ben fascinated by the trucks and al.. definitely a little boy page and I love the tractor and the chevron bg paper with the warning sign.. that photo of Ben looking out the window is so cute! Thank for playing along with the Nov Scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Nov 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    845.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).