norton94

Road Trip Adventure

Road Trip Adventure
norton94, Jul 14, 2019
Description:
My daughter and I had a fun afternoon road trip to Port Clinton Ohio (on the shore of Lake Erie) while in Toledo for a medical visit.

Go See Do Travel Mini Theme Kit Bundle - Storyteller June 2019 Add-on by Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2019 July - Go See Do Stamps by Just Jaimee
Single 199 by Cindy Schneider
KittyY likes this.
    • bellbird
      well what is the point of an adventure without a llama/deer encounter and a stunning sunset?! i'm so glad you guys had both and that middle view with the reflection is a real stunner - totally cute design with the windy road and way to use every inch of this page too!
      norton94 likes this.
    • KittyY
      wow - what a fun adventure page!! I love how you got all those pics in perfectly
      norton94 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like a fun adventure! Love seeing all the different photos and love the windy road design. Great page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      HeatherB likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a wonderful way to document your trip! Great journaling and such an overall fabulous page!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fabulous kit and template selection. I particularly love the close-up shots of the two of you together and the deer with it’s head through the car window.
      #template #journaling #froggyfavorite
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).