Cherylndesigns

Rjefferies September Challenge

Rjefferies September Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Sep 4, 2020
Description:
I love to shadow and use lots of layering to create depth. I also used the color red to show some real depth.

rjefferies_misccollage_bits; rjefferies utterly and completely; rjefferies_just imagine_collage_bits; rjefferies_messy machine.
LynnG likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      wow... look at you go piling it all on! love it!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • ArmyGrl
      Thank you Cheryl for participating in the RJ Mixed Media - Shadows challenge this month. Oh, yes...I can see all the different depths. Much :heartlub for your collage piece...huge fan here of collage, especially Digi-style.

For me this is what your piece says...things keep getting piled higher and deeper, like being buried. There is so much buried. It gets lost. On one hand, there is despair "there was no magic." But, you are doing the very best you can to believe and image a better world.

Red is a very passionate and oftentimes angry color. You just keep fighting, girl. Don't give in, don't get buried.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl Oh my goodness, you SO got where I was coming from with this page. I was feeling very passionate and patriotic when I created this. I'm a very passionate person anyway and I appreciate, so much, when somebody sees that passion come through in my work. Thank you SO much for your wonderful comments and for hosting this challenge. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • mcurtt
      So much depth & emotions here!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! I'm so glad my feelings translated onto this page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ajm
      Such awesome work! Great use of the wort art!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ajm Thanks so much!! I absolutely love creating collages!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).