apottinger

Rjefferies-p-art-sigkit7-12x12

Rjefferies-p-art-sigkit7-12x12
apottinger, Oct 4, 2020
Description:
Pocket Art: Signature Kit 7 by Rachel Jefferies: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Art-Signature-Kit-7.html
trekmom, MrsPeel and mirjam like this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely fantastic, love your wonderful photos!
    • MrsPeel
      woman, you must be the most prolific artist at the moment..... I was having a look around yesterday early morning (for the GSO post) and it broke my heart that you were already in thje 7 days list so I couldn't grab one of your awesome pages!!!!!! Love your take on this....we really should catch up this week, miss talking to you, my lovely!!!! and, of course LOVE this!!!!
      also, huggzz to your family, but very speculate ones for my little Princess (who must be not so little by now!!!!!!) Love you!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • Roxana
      Very beautiful pocket page, i love the b/w photos against the colorful elements and papers!
    • Roxana
      Kiss for Bart!
    • trekmom
      I am in awe of the sheer beauty of this page. Your photos, the layout style, the stitches, the goodies, oh my goodness, this is amazingly beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    apottinger
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    280.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).