twomoredays

Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine
twomoredays, Jan 8, 2015
Description:

MOC Challenge Jan. 8 - Out of Bounds Technique

I never would have done this without a challenge, but I have to say I really like the result. I had to get creative with the framing since their hands were lost in the bedspread.

I can\'t see myself doing this very often, but it's good to stretch my boundaries.

Supplies: Rise and Shine by One Little Bird
    • beccasue71
      This made me laugh! It looks like they are crawling/climbing out of the page...love it!
    • KarenC
      This is so adroable! Love the OOB technique here. Fabulous page!
    • AnneofAlamo
      you so captured the escaping feeling with the OOB, and I get the feeling this may be a technique you use on these two as they grow too! lol 
    • MandaKay
      Cute page!  Love that they look like they are climbing out of the frame.  Beautiful way to do the journaling too!
    • Dutch_Diva
      This is too cute! Love how you did the journaling underneath it as well!
    • cfile
      You hit a home run with this! Great extraction of the boys and love the way the frame is with them stretching over and out! Great page!
    • Nemla
      This is such a great OOB page it looks "real".
    • MelanieB
      I love this so much! You did an extraordinary job with all the out of bounds stuff! Your shadowing is amazing as well! :)
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      I love your choice of pic for this challenge...looks like they are escaping...
    • Roboliver
      Super super super job on the out of bounds part. Love how both of them have their hands over the frame. Cool!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    twomoredays
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: