kendrawalter

Rincon Sunset

Rincon Sunset
kendrawalter, Jan 5, 2023
Description:
MOC11 Day 4 - Re-Scrap a Page

Journaling: While planning our Puerto Rico trip, I read that Rincon had the best sunsets, so naturally I had to see for myself! It was a happy coincidence that we ended up there on our anniversary! After taking in the stunning views, and trying our best to get a good selfie, a nice stranger with a professional photo setup offered to take one for us! After he showed us the picture he took, Jason asked for one more, which really caught me off guard because that was pretty out of character for him. When I looked at him to ask why, I realized what was happening as he turned me toward him and got down on one knee! He wasn't planning it for that moment, and he didn't even have the ring, but he decided he couldn't pass up the chance to get our big moment on camera or with this view. The spontaneity made it all the more romantic. Those Rincon sunsets really ARE the best!

Soco and Sabrina's Creations - Life Captured Templates (combined)
One Little Bird - At Week's End Papers
Allison Pennington - Anecdotal Elements (modified)
Paislee Press - Aloha Elements
Valerie Wibbens - Sprinkles v33
Mommyish - Stamped Alpha Freebie
MrsPeel and Skivvy like this.
    • scrippyscrapper
      A special layout for a special event! Congrats!
    • MrsPeel
      I ll come back later to read the journaling, but, funnily enough, I remember the old page, or at least I think I saw the photo of him kneeling down!!!! LOVE your page here, Kendra!!! I have been saying to some people how happy I am to be a bit more healthy at this time, so I can come to my favorite people's gallery...and you are most definitely one of them.... I always remember your page when you guys went to Wicked and how each of your pages make emotion come through so well!!!!!!!!! this is gorgeous, the view, the moment made record in such a gorgeous page, love the combined templates, everything here is YOU and so so amazing!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • StefanieS
      Your redo is an absolute stunner!
      I love the large sun filled photo as the background, fabulous title stamp work and the additional photos and story.
      FROGGIE FAVES for you. :bk
    • kendrawalter
      @MrsPeel oh my gosh, this might be my favorite comment ever! Thank you so much for the kind words and support throughout the years! This community has helped me to grow so much, and it's ladies like you who have inspired me to try new things and tell these stories in new ways! Also, I'm so happy you're feeling better! Giant hugs my friend!:happyhug
    • kendrawalter
      @StefanieS wow! what an honor! thank you so much!! :love
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
    • kendrawalter
      Karen likes this.
    • sberkan
      What a sweet page! I love the big background photo and the title word art. Those pictures are precious.
    • SeattleSheri
      Congrats on the FF!! I adore the big background photo and blog feature!! You are such a handsome couple :heartlub Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! So many things to love about this layout! These include the large photo of the view as the background, the way you have combined the two templates, the white stamp word art (that imitates the waves) and the wonderfully romantic story behind the photos.
      #templates
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).