rlucasmn

RightNow-TimeCapsule

RightNow-TimeCapsule
rlucasmn, Jan 22, 2023
Description:
Scrapping with Liz: Artsy Journal Templates 5 (#18) and MOC2019 Template freebie, combined.
NBK Design: artcrush 44: Artsy Bits and Papers,
Kim Jensen: Putting Down Roots Elements
Lilypad Collab: Time Capsule: Current Events (page title)
Journaling:
Dear girls:
I just finished scrapping a page about your first birthdays. It was so fun to look back and those pages in each of your scrapbooks and think about what was going on in our lives at that time. Dad and I were in such a different stage of life. Becoming new parents, then adding to the family, working full-time and making sure you all had what you needed and as well as had opportunities to add enriching experiences to your lives.
Today's scrapping challenge is to make a time capsule page of things going on right now that I want to remember as well as a note to my future self. I've chosen to make this page both for me and for you. Like the changes from your first birthday to where you are now, this page will allow all of us to remember what life was like for you right now.
I asked each of you to answer the question: "What makes you happy/brings you joy?" Your answers are in the journal strips above, along with other current details of your life. And I also want you to know this: YOU, EACH OF YOU, brings me joy. I am so proud of the young women you are becoming and I look forward to seeing where you will go next. With all my love,
    • dancingJaye
      I love this! Your journaling is beautiful and I love the circles and journaling strips.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @dancingJaye WOW, you must be lurking in the gallery right now :hehe! Thanks so much for noticing my page.
    • meganmecrazy
      It's me again! You weren't kidding!! What beautiful girls you have :) Time goes so fast. Feels like yesterday my twins were just babies and now they are brand new college students. Bittersweet. I really love this time capsule page, such a nice thing to look back on years later.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).