Right now

Right now
Ferdy, Oct 2, 2022
Description:
Time Capsule collaboration | The Lilypad Designers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Time-Capsule-Current-Events.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      I'm so glad I got back to this page in the gallery. I noticed it earlier however, I was deep in the weeds on a different mission. Now I'm coming up for air, and I wanted to let you know I love how all the colors work together here. The paint in the background is perfect and the cluster on your photo corner is lovely.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @rlucasmn thank you so much for the lovely comment, it means a lot to me!!
    • MrsPeel
      linda como sempre!!!!! gorgeous page, amei o visual no panorama, os teus óculos so incríveis, as sombras sao perfeitas, o little cluster ta tao gracinha, perfeita a pagina !!!!!!! Espero que vcs estejao bem, bjs!!!!

esqueci o Bart!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      Kiss Bart!!
    • Ferdy
      @MrsPeel Hi Cynthia, it's so good tô see you around!! hope the new medicine is working! adoro seus comentários. sempre tão atenciosos, com tanto carinho...obrigada, querida!!
    • navaja77
      Nice page! I like the layered paper border and the paint behind photo.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • bcnatty
      That looks so beautiful and you look so relaxed and happy! I love the pink and greens with the neutral. Beautiful LO!! Thank you so much for playing along with my slow scrap!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @bcnatty it was really a great place to visit! thanks for the challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).