Right Now

Right Now
HeatherB, Sep 11, 2021
Description:
All September Colors Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic

Cindy's Layered Templates: Single 237 Right Now by Cindy Schneider
Back to Nature (foliage) by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients
    • MrsPeel
      ohh Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so spectacularly AWESOME!!!!!!!! I saw a page with the template earlier on but didn't;t quiet speak to me as you do with this!!!!!!!! so amazing the combination of patterns, the perfection of the shadows!!!!!! we need to catch up properly, I have been making an effort to spend time with my friends so I promise will be very soon, but I saw this and ...NEED to be shared!!!!!!!!
      into the SEPTEMBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Dalis
      I am in love w/ this, so so cool!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • norton94
      Such a cool page and love reading more about you!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the ff! the circular design with all the tabs is perfect for documenting your favs
      HeatherB likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Congrats on the FF!! I love how you used Cindy's template, you really rocked this page!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is so cool! I love the circular design and elegant little clusters, along with the patterned papers. Good to read what you are doing - I echo many of the sentiments you have expressed. Congrats on the FF - it is well deserved.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      Great page! I always struggle with how to scrap this type of 'right now' page. Love how you used the template and the flower clusters are perfect!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      LOVE this, this is such a great use of Cindy's fantastic template. The kit choice is fantastic!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Sep 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).