jenn mccabe

Right Now

Right Now
jenn mccabe, Oct 13, 2017
Description:
Just two more days to play in the Sept PRD Blog Challenge - new challenge for OCT goes live on the 15th.

You can get this template free (see here)-
PRD Sept 2017 Challenge Template | Designed by Gaelle
Time Flies Elements & Papers | Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • KittyY
      beautiful design!
    • cfile
      Jenn, this is gorgeous.. I love the blue paper blend with the grunge rub-on over it... the little bits especially that little butterfly is perfect for the hiking photo here.... fabulous!! Love this!!!
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love the photos and page design. Love all the circles.
    • MrsPeel
      my "problem" with you, as I may have already mention, is that coming to your gallery isn;'t just a one page comment trip....the visit needs to be one with time so I can stop as much as I like to ohhh and wow and be happy delighting in each page the way I should..... this is absolutely and amazingly gorgeous... the photo angle gives way to a lot of thought to me, as seeing the water in the horizon tales me back to ...I was going to say home but home is now England...but in a wonderful way, I have many homes so...yes. Is a great feeling made even more amazing by the way you composed the page...you have a master elegance in interpreting a template in a way that delights, amazes and I am grateful for the master class!!!! this is awesome!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).