BLKinOR

Right Here

Right Here
BLKinOR, May 8, 2022
Description:
Everything I used for this layout came from Collab: Love Starts Here HOME

I'm celebrating the fact that I figured out a way to arrange all those individual folders in a way that didn't take me forever and was easier to use. YAY!
    • JenEm
      Your journaling is so touching, and you have the sweetest husband! Those flowers are gorgeous, and the little heart sequin scatter is the perfect finishing touch. Love this!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @JenEm , thank you. I do have a thoughtful and kind husband who does amazingly sweet things. For this I am so glad.
    • G.J.
      Such touching page. Love your photo, those flowers are beautiful. I love the heart sequins and the wooden word art as title work.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @G.J., thank you. I used a font and a wooden patterned paper to create that word art. I was sure I had seen it in the kit and couldn't find it, later I did, finding it in elements instead of word art. So much for my new way of organizing collabs. LOL.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    May 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    575px
    Height:
    575px
    Date / Time:
    2022:05:08 16:53:00

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).