krscraps

Rhino Reflection

Rhino Reflection
krscraps, Aug 28, 2018
Description:
Template: Wonderful Things (Dressed Down) - Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs (2)
Kit: Project Mouse: Animal - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Font: Georgia

Journal: It was such a treat to see the Black Rhinoceros out taking an early morning drink. What a beautiful and majestic creature! I can't believe how lucky I was to capture such stunning photographs of him. It's one of the many reasons I love going on Kilimanjaro Safaris first thing in the morning. The animals are so much more active before the heat of the day gets to them!
sahlink and JennFort like this.
    • KAPOH
      The animals are so much more active before the heat of the day gets to them!
      Aren't we all! This is stunning. How lucky to be able to see these creatures in the wild. And thank you for copying your journaling in the gallery. It makes it so much easier to read.
      krscraps likes this.
    • sahlink
      Love the large photo and the simple patterns that add a certain "feel" to the page and add a little story telling.
      krscraps likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo as a background and the overall design of this amazing page. What an impact with that photo!!
      krscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Aug 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).