mary kate

Retro Birthday Party

Retro Birthday Party
mary kate, Jul 10, 2019
Description:
You know you’re getting old when your childhood now seems retro! I know it’s often said that the focus should be on the photos, but I love to do family history pages, where the photos are often (from a technical perspective, I mean) quite awful: grainy, low-resolution, out-of-focus, and so on. The photos here are awful (from a technical perspective, I mean), but I had a lot of fun making this page, and it’s a piece of our family’s history.

Hometown Summer page kit: ForeverJoy Designs
Eat More Cake page kit: ForeverJoy Designs (pink paper fan)
Birthday Cake bundle: Sahlin Studio
Insta-frame templates: Sahlin Studio
And Many More kit: Kristin Aagard Designs (birthday candles; ricrac)
Hot, hot, hot templates: Lynn Grieveson Designs
Fonts: Hanley font family (District 62 Studio); Quimbly (Magpie Paper Works)
sahlink, JennFort and ForeverJoy like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      totally giggling about this - they look the photos from my childhood too! my parents were the worst at taking photos but i am so grateful for the few i do have! i absolutely love this and love the photos - to be they are very fitting for the times and technology. love the retro kit and what good times though! :)
      mary kate likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      I ADORE this page! :beat It has the perfect mix of retro and girlie and the way you framed your photos is just :beat
    • sahlink
      Love all of the fun goodies on this page. And I love those vintage photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mary kate
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).