Angela Toucan

Resting

Resting
Angela Toucan, Dec 3, 2022
Description:
For the December NBK Designer Slow Scrap, lifting this page
[​IMG]
Credits:
BYOC Oct 2022 - Artcrush #56 Artsy Bits & Paper Kit by NBK Design.
BYOC Oct 2022 - Artcrush #56 Vintage Paper Scraps by NBK Design.
Flower from BYOC Feb 2021 - Art Crush #36 Artsy Bits and Pieces by NBK Design.
Font: CK Journaling.
trekmom likes this.
    • scribler
      Your lift turned out great! Love the tilted photo and great element layering and clustering!
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOw you!!!! love the photo (she looks so grown up!!!!!) the nature combines with her, your elegant composition makes her shine, gorgeous in every way possible!!!!!! Will make time to catch up properly, but couldn't not come stop at least in a few pages today.... Hope you all are doing as well as humanly possible!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and lift, Angela! I love this photo.. wow she looks more and more like you every day.. I love the pose she has here and the layering clusters and shadow work.. wow... fantastic and a Froggy Fav for December! Thanks for being at the chat and playing along with Nicole's December Scraplift Slow Scrap!
    • trekmom
      This is just fabulous and amazing.
    • marijke
      Wonderful photo and page design!
    • SeattleSheri
      Congrats on the FF!! Such a fabulous page!
    • julianz
      I like your element choices, great scraplift. Nice that someone thought to capture while you had a break in your work.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).