Remember

Remember
dotcomkari, May 3, 2020
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: Life Is Keeping Memories Alive
Studio Pixel: Black And White Layout Templates
Pink Reptile Designs: Like Mother
Heather Joyce: The Becca
I know how you feel. You may think I do not. I am your mother—a relic from another time, one who does not understand your pain, your life changes, your struggles, or how you think and act. The world is different than when I was your age, but the feelings are the same. I WAS YOU, long ago. You are constantly changing yet wanting to stay the same; you react too quickly before your brain can process something or make decisions; you feel angry or sad for no reason other than that you are frustrated; you want to be older and more mature even if your parents and the world say you are not. I GET IT. I felt all these things, too. As your mommy, I want to help you. Even if I could physically be there for all these moments and more in life, you will not let me. You want independence and freedom and I have to give you some. You want to hide your emotions and thoughts, and I can not force you to share everything with me like you once did. I can only be there in your corner loving you no matter what. Remember, I am here if you want to talk, want a hug or just need to vent. I will love you no matter what. Remember, I too was once your age. You can not disappoint me. I do understand.
Trish, A-M and ajm like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    May 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).