Pups_r_Paps

Remember---Hot-Pads

Remember---Hot-Pads
Pups_r_Paps, Dec 27, 2016
Description:
JOURNALING: Remember…Hot Pads I remember the fun my sister and I had when we were children making these hot pads in all sorts of patterns. We learned a lot about design and color theory by making these useful kitchen items. Since my sister needed some new potholders, she scheduled an afternoon for us to get “hooked” again on weaving! It was fun and we both ended up with a supply of new potholders.

Sept. 12, 2015

CREDITS: "Holly", Amber LaBau; "Winter Wishes", Paula Kesselring; "Be Amazing", Dawn Inskip
    • KAPOH
      Love the cute little "sisterly" element in the corner. And such a bountiful and colorful display of hot pads! They will brighten up any kitchen. I really like that you show the process.
    • Celeste
      love the paint here. the double border on the page is perfect. great journaling!
    • kim21673
      How fun is this!!!!
    • willimena
      I think it's great that you have recorded this. And what a wonderful afternoon that would have been - reminiscing and creating :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Dec 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).