Refuse To Lose
navaja77, Oct 7, 2019
Description:
Go Team by Little Butterfly Wings
Biggest Fan by ForeverJoy Designs
Flair from Cutting Down The Net by Libby Pritchett
Trish and MrsPeel like this.
    • cfile
      Perfect title and journaling here Ophelia! I love seeing kids play sports.. how wonderful that they won!! Well done. (This reminds me of when my husband used to announce Basket Ball and I would help with the stats.. fond memories!) Awesome bg paper and I love all the elements you chose to accent your page. Thanks for being at the chat and playing along with the speed scrap. I love your page!!!
    • keepscrappin
      i love how the basketball floor paper creates the perfect foundation for your photo and clustering... SCORE!
    • Sokee
      I love how your built your layout off that paper!! Simply perfect!
    • LynnZant
      Super fun basketball page! Love the grunge and your wonderful center design.
    • MrsPeel
      Ophie!!! this is so amazing!!!! (of course, you always are!!!) the background paper is making me wish I had love for sports purely to be able to scraplift this page!!!!! amazing capture of the moment, love the non posed, original photo!) gorgeous layering and mix of textures, all over gorgeousness!!!

[​IMG]
    • Trish
      that background paper is fabulous and I love the game time feel of the photo. TEAM
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    navaja77
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).