Pups_r_Paps

Red-Panda-(MOC#6-2)

Red-Panda-(MOC#6-2)
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 2, 2018
Description:
JOURNALING: On “Note” paper: Columbus Zoo, 9/15/15, My sister and I had a great time.

Inside thought bubble: These aren’t bamboo leaves!!!

On tag under red panda clipart: - Panda means “eater of bamboo”. The red panda can eat 45% of its body weight in a day - that’s 200,000 bamboo leaves.
- The red panda is NOT a bear.
- It does share some traits with the giant panda bear - diet, range and an extra thumb.

CREDITS: Red Panda clipart from "clipartpanda.com"; based on sketch by Dawn Inskip; KITS: "Be Amazing", "Inspire Me", "Artistry Brushes & Stamps"; "Optimistic"; "Flip Book Fundamentals" - all by Dawn Inskip; FONTS: Complete in Him, Bitter Regular
KarenB, Becky, Juliestcyr and 2 others like this.
    • Tinci
      Really cute layout, amazing work!
    • jetjez
      Oh I love red pandas! Cute photo and love the little blue and red in the page to compliment the photo
    • KarenB
      Oh aren't they just beautiful! Love this. Great use of the sketch :)
    • Smwhite
      This is just so fun! Love the sketch!
    • KAPOH
      Great photo! Cute element. Interesting journaling.
    • Sokee
      I adore how much your layout looks like the sketch! All those doodles are yummy and how the color matches your red panda! I hope you had fun playing with Dawn's sketch!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).